Thursday, September 3, 2015

Blog 3 - First Interview Preparation



1.  Who do you plan to interview?  Why?
 
I plain on interviewing my Training Officer. I plan on interviewing him because he is in charge with training new deputies and I feel he will have the knowledge to answer my questions that I have to ask. I also plan on interviewing my Post Adviser. My Post Adviser has experience in not only Law Enforcement but also has military background. I believe that both these people will help me in my senior project.

2.  Five questions will be assigned to all seniors to ask.  What additional questions do you plan to ask?
What type of degrees or classes should some one take if they want to go into law enforcement? Does it benefit someone if they can speak more then one language? What is the salary that a deputy makes if he/she is just coming in to the field of law enforcement? What are the pros and cons of being in law enforcement? What have you done in the past that either showed or benefited you in going into law enforcement? To my understanding there are many deputies that have a military background, does having this background help you in any way? What are different branches that you can go into in law enforcement? 

No comments:

Post a Comment