Thursday, September 17, 2015

Title: Blog 5 - Interview 1 Reflection


1. One important thing that I learned was the key differences be differences between LASD and LAPD. I also learned about the different steps that are taken to even get into the process to become a deputy. One thing I would do is not take down notes as the person it speaking. I will also take my time to pronounce the word I am trying to say.

2. Yes, I did not get additional resources and contacts. I already have other people that I am going to talk to. One source of references was to find out the story of a NYPD officer named Sirpico. He said that this story will show me that the right thing to do is not always the easiest.

3. My interviewee is a Sargent in LASD. He has also spent 25+ years working in LASD. He is also the post advisor for our stations' explorer program.

P.S. I figured out how to put images up on my blog, which is a big win for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment