Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blog 6 - Advisory Prep

1. What has worked well for you concerning senior project this year?  What has made it a positive experience for you?  

What has helped me during my senior project this year would be the fact that I am an explorer. This has helped me to get information that the usual citizen would not be able to get. I am able to get interviews with multiple deputies and see first had training. A positive experience is that it encourages me to do my best in the explorer program because going into Law Enforcement seems like a better possibility everyday as time goes on.

2. What are you finding difficult concerning senior project?  How can you adapt to make that portion work better for you?  How might the senior team help?

What I find to be difficult would be getting the time to be with my mentor. He is always training deputies on the field and of course that will overcome my priorities. I have trouble finding a day that he is available for a ride along that way I would be able to talk to him. I can adapt to finding a schedule by opening up certain days in a week or two weeks in advance. Doing this will allow me to reserve a spot that no on else can take. There is no real way that the senior team could help unless they could stop crime like superheroes, but in all reality there is no help they could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment