Monday, February 1, 2016

Lesson 2 Reflection

1. I am most proud of the quality of my lesson. I feel like I really taught the class about my subject in law enforcement.

2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?

             P          

     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
            I believe I deserve this grade because of my quality of the lesson. I also had my EQ up on the      board. Another reason was because I believe that I also passed the mark with dressing professionally.

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
    I feel that my activity worked really well during my Lesson 2 presentation.

4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
    I think what didn't work was just the beginning of my activity. I probably would have gotten rid of just that section.

5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
     My answer two can be what happens during a community meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment