Friday, February 12, 2016

Blog 16: Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.

1) Since my essential question is focusing around community relations, I will be using my explorer program as a way to do my hours. An example would be me helping out at city events with kid prints. By doing this I would be building a positive relation between Law Enforcement and the community.

2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.

2) I will be going on ride along, helping out the city, and helping with in the Walnut/Diamond Bar Sheriff Station Explorer Program.

3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.

3) By doing this I will be putting myself inside the workplace of a deputy and I will be able to see what actions I can do to improve relations with the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment