Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Blog 14: Third Interview Preparation- How can a Deputy encourage positive community relations?

1. I plan on interviewing three candidates. My first candidate will be my mentor, Deputy Mrad. My second candidate will be Deputy Denver. My last candidate will Deputy Scheller. All three deputies have very close relations to the community and all three encourage positive interaction in different ways.

2. At the current moment I have received the contact information to two new sources which are Deputy Denver and Deputy Scheller. I plan on contacting them and having an interview before the end of the month.
3. What do you believe is the most effective way to communicate to the community?

4. What is an example of positive community relations that can be preformed anywhere? 
5. How has the community relations changed over time with law enforcement?
    What, if any, is a growing issue to overcome with the relations between the community and law enforcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment