Friday, October 30, 2015

Blog 10 - Interview 2 Reflection

1. The way I am spending my mentorship are through ride along and training hours. We either are at the Walnut/Diamond Bar Sheriff Station or out on the streets catching criminals or giving tickets. I am also shadowing during this time because I am getting hands on education on what happens during patrol. I get this education by learning how to work the mobile computer in the car or see how to fill out a ticket.

2. I found my mentor at the Walnut Sheriff Explorer Program. It wasn't hard to convince Deputy Mrad since he is always willing to help out kids and teens.

3. I am comfortable with my mentor but I still do not let that get to my head and I show respect. At this point I am greatly happy, Deputy Mrad said yes to being my mentor. This relates to the time I've spent because it makes the whole experience of the mentorship unforgettable.

4. I think the dialogue between me and Deputy Mrad went extremely well. I think this because his responses were meaning full and I know that anyone who hears the recording can say the same thing. What I am going to improve on will be getting open ended questions. I believe by during this, it will open up doors for me to go out and get surveys.


https://soundcloud.com/isaiahgrc2-1/deputy-mrad

No comments:

Post a Comment