Thursday, October 22, 2015

Blog 9 - Advisory Prep 3

Title: Blog 9 - Advisory Prep 3

Label:  Blogs

Due Date:  Thursday, October 22nd by 8AM

1. I currently have a mentor. I plan on having an interview within the next week during a ride a long. I have not made an official schedule but I will sort that out by Saturday.

2. An area that I fine promising are patrol. I find this promising because anything can happen and it will keep me on my feet. I feel that being a patrol deputy will teach me life skills and will be a promising career to go into.

3. A source that I am going to surely use will be interviews with multiple deputies. I plan to gain this information while getting on hand training during the ride a long.

4. What do you feel is the most important thing to keep in mind when you are working on patrol? Another question is, How does being a deputy benefit you in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment